Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Arg

Math class didn't last for more than ten minutes today. Why do I show up?

I was told that I speak with a new jersey accent today. weird. I've lived in Wisconsin all my life. Perhaps I'm pushing an accent to distinguish myself from those with Minnesotan accents. Or I speak with so many accents so often, they're all vying for preference.

I would like to take this moment to profess my love, once again, for Wilco.

I'm going to skip the first hour of English tomorrow to attend Dr. Mitra Sadeghpour's talk on Henry VIII (the play). For Women's Herstory Month, Dr. Teresa Kemp is giving four talks about the women in Shakespeare's plays and I'm very excited to attend. I think I may also go to Star Parker's talk on poverty tomorrow night, if I can scrape up enough for a ticket. I also want to see the chisese art exhibit before it's gone. I missed the last exhibit at the Foster gallery and I was pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home