Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fuck you, Stirm

How am I supposed to annotate objects? What the hell? And we're supposed to have 50 objects, when I doubt I have that many objects in my room aside from clothes and food. I left anything that didn't represent me anymore back home. I have plenty of receipts, does she want those? What I have so far:

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
the Vagina Monologues notecard
Three plays by Noel Coward
Chant and Be Happy: the Power of Mantra Meditation
Antibiotics
Drafting Dots
The mystery keys
a Protector's knot
a scarf
a sarong
a teabag
a water-damaged dictionary
a collage
a poloroid of Adam in a Goodwill
one of the pictures from my ceiling
a program
half a cigar

33 more objects to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home