Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Caaaan't Sleeeeep

What the fuck? I sleep for about 24 hours, and now my body decides that's all the sleep it wants for the nex week? I only slept 4 hours last night because I forced myself to. Tonight I may not sleep at all. I need the rest, but I have to be up in 5 hours anyhow. I can't blame it on my bed, uncomfortable it may be, nor my caffiene consumption, because I have been known to go right to bed after pumping myself full of it and sleeping wonderfully. My crazy sleep patterns are too hard on my body, I don't know if it can handle another two weeks worth of abuse. I should do a bit more math but mon camarade de chambre is asleep and I don't want to disturb another's sleep pattern. Stress sucks, it probably why I'm so messed up lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home