Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I vant to suck your blood, ah ah ah.

One thing that one shouldn't do around a wild animal that is probably scared and confused is to run around screaming and jumping from chair to chair. And jumping from chair to chair isn't the best idea when you're trying to get away from something that is FLYING.

I'm not terribly freaked out by bats, they are harmless and even gentle. All the plays I have done at Seno Woodland Center have had bats flitting about, swooping in front of you when you're trying to do a death scene or a sword fight. But unfortunately my sister has not had any of this experience. She flipped the fuck out, for like an hour AFTER the bat had left.

I am not spending the next summer here, let me tell you that. Maybe I'll be stay in Eau Claire, crash on a couch in Chicago, or go to the Cities, but staying in ET, I am not. I have had it with these people. I never liked my siblings to begin with, I didn't speak to my Mom for 2 whole months after my sister was born. They grate on my nerves more and more with each passing year. I don't know, maybe we didn't get along in a past life or something.

I am so confused by people who volontarily move in with a sibling. I would end up going postal if I have to put up with them for longer than a summer.

I am not spending tomorrow at this house, that's for damn sure. Maybe I'll go to Milwaukee, or Chicago. This is not my home, I have never felt that it was.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home