Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer

Holy crap, half my summer's GONE.

Out the window.

Vanished.

Funtoosh. (Where did I pick up that word from, by the way?)

I've managed to fit a lot in so far. It started off fairly miserable...but has taken a pleasant turn as of late, mostly due to switching jobs and visits to Chicago. The date for moving to Eau Claire keeps getting pushed back, from just a month to two months and now to late August. Chason's coming back in late August and I would like to hang out with him once again before I move to the middle of no place. I am entertaining hopes of transferring to a different school for next fall, something near a city, and more intense academics. fingers crossed I can pull up my GPA by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home