Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Lazy Liz

Because I'm feeling lazy, and just a little burnt-out from working non-stop at the pub, I'm entertaining myself with a meme.

Accent: I have a slight Chicago accent, very nasally O's. But, I also have picked up a Northern accent from living in EC with a bunch of Minnesotans. I say Bubbler, and it will never change.

Booze: Gin and tonics, Whiskey, White Russians, Sangria.

Chore I Hate: The dishes. Old school--by hand.

Dog or Cat: Cat. I was terrified of dogs when I was younger, and it takes me a while to get used to one.

Essential Electronics: My lovely laptop.

Favorite Cologne(s): I hate cologne. Just smell clean, ok, guys?

Gold or Silver: Silver

Hometown: Small, dull, nice. We have a trolley.

Insomnia: Used to. I've been getting a good amount of nappy-bye lately.

Job Title: hostess. Stupid Pub. My real occupation is non-practicing artist.

Kids: Not in the cards

Living arrangements: Now: Parents. Soon: Nomad.

Most admirable trait: I don't really like anything about me. Somehow, I've become the 'reliable' friend.
But when you compare me to Adam, I suppose I am.

Number of sexual partners: Can count on one hand.

Overnight hospital stays: I think I've only been in a hospital once, and I was being born.

Phobias: Wiggly things.

Quote: "Happy as a bucketful of ducklings."- Lila. Oh, did you want one of mine?

Religion: Raised catholic and buddhist. Don't claim either.

Siblings: Big Brother, Little Sister

Time I wake up: Around noon. Before you start harping on me about laziness, keep in mind that I am nocturnal.

Unusual talent or skill: I have an amazing memory of completely useless facts, which I employ to solve crosswords.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Peas, Corn.

Worst habit: muttering.

X-rays: Broke my finger once.

Yummy foods I make: Bread, stir-frys, Tabouleh.

Zodiac sign: "I'm a Pisces fish, and the river runs through my soul..." I share a birthday with George Harrison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home