Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Monday, November 16, 2009

I've been swallowed by the school monster!

Since school has started I haven't had very much time for anything else. I always have something to do, and some pretty interesting ways to procrastinate on it. But, like every school year that I can remember, this procrastination has done me in again. I have a large assignment in every one of my classes all due this week, Thursday in fact, the day that I am flying out to DC. It's not that I'm bad at this stuff, I'm actually kind of good at it. I have a terrible time getting started because I feel that I am not very creative and I am afraid of failure. Everytime I don't turn in an assignment it's because I feel like what I have is too mediocre to turn in (or I forgot about it). I do my best work when I'm in a state of emotional turmoil, when it's life I need to avoid for a while. My life has been too stable for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home