Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I will never apologize...

...for loving 'Jagged Little Pill.' Who doesn't love well-crafted pop?
...for swearing like a sailor.
...for being a mess, emotionally or otherwise.
...for giving money to the homeless. I don't care if they spend it on booze or drugs, everyone deserves a little help.
...for going out of my way just to avoid a major highway.

Ever notice that people in the midwest apologize for everything?

"I'm sorry, but, and I might be wrong, I don't know, and I don't want you to take this the wrong way, and I want you to know that I respect you, but I disagree with you, I'm sorry."

Stop apologizing for having an opinion! Sometimes, politeness goes to far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home