Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wisconsin

Home has not changed a bit. Everything is still ashambles, there's still a gigantic hole in the kitchen ceiling, and there's cat and dog hair everywhere.

I'm in the process of gathering up stuff to haul to Milwaukeee today.

Waking up in the morning to a new text from the guy I like is really nice. I wish he lived closer to the MKE. I haven't been this smiley about someone in a very long time. It's quite gratifying.

Listening to music is such a relief. I've missed it so much. There's already a concert for me to attend: Tom Morello, the guitarist from Rage. His solo album is bluesy americana, very Warren Zevon-like.

I get to cook!

I can't wait to see Adam tonight, I've missed that bastard too much.

I am putting aside 20 dollars a week for my travel fund. I want to visit Lila in Oxford and pay a visit to Seattle. I need to find a new job first.

1 Comments:

  • At October 29, 2008 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Welcome to Milwaukee, and enjoy your stay. I'm in my last year at UWM (hopefully)... it's so nice to be in a /city/.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home