Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ahh..Finals Week

I've only taken one final so far, French on Monday. I have another tomorrow, but that isn't until 3. Two on Thursday, One at 8am, the other at 1.

The French final went ok, I really don't think I did better than a B-. Lucy finished her test a good deal earlier than I did, but we haven't had time to compare our tests.

I can't seem to concentrate on Physics. Hopefully I will see Jeff later tonight, and we can figure out some time to study, though he still hasn't returned my call. I need to pass that fucking test, and it doesn't look good right now.

Our box is done for Stagecraft!

My last Final is for Women's Lit. I need to catch up on my reading for this class so I can get an A on the final, and therefore pass with a C.

I've slacked off too much, and I think they'll put me on Academic Probation for the next semester.

The trouble is all this apathy I bear. I can't bring myself to care about anyone or anything. I just dismiss everything, and this will fuck me over. I know I can do all this shit, but I just don't care. Even stuff that I really used to care about ceases to affect me: Theatre, Literature, Philosophy, Politics, Music.

I really need to get out of here, before I lose my identity even more.

Listening to: Red Hot Chili Peppers

1 Comments:

  • At December 20, 2006 12:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thought I should let you know, I only finished the test early because I didn't know what the fuck to write and said screw it! lol. Pretty sure I did horribly on the Magritte part

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home