Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

arggh

Didn't get up until about an hour ago. I missed Stagecraft, which is rather important considering we should be working on our projects today. Also, I've missed French. Not that bad, because I checked out a copy of film we're watching from the library so Lucy and I can catch up, no problem. The question is: should I bother to show up to Physics? We have a test friday, but we won't be covering any new material, I don't think. Might be worth going if it's a reveiw day, but I'll likely just hole up in my room today and do homework alone.

1 Comments:

  • At December 14, 2006 12:32 PM , Blogger Jess said...

    ah, dear liz, though we've only been here a semester, it already seems as though we are once again slaves to our homework and to our schedules. blah, it will be good to be done for awhile, though i'll miss eau claire life terribly.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home