Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blank Expression

Missed a show?
Can't remember what I said I played because you were too entraced by my sulty voice?

Have no fear! You can now see exactly what I played on my show by going to _____ Expression where I list off every song I've played on the show. I will eventually figure out how to create a link so you can go to the band's website. But let's not get too ahead of ourselves, we all know I'm computer-retarded.

I will be back in the studio one more time this semester, so be sure to tune in to my farewell-for-now episode on Monday from 3-5. Also the last SRI Morning Show for the semester will be tomorrow from 9-11am, so don't miss it. Just go to SRI and click "listen in!" I will be continuing the Morning Show next semester, but sadly AJ will be leaving as co-host. I'll keep you updated as to when the shows will be next semester, promise!

Liz

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home