Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Friday, May 29, 2009

MKE

Flew into Milwaukee this morning. I met the girl whose subleasing from Romi, and she's a complete dip. Her room is where stuffed animals go to die. But she does have a toaster, which is a redeeming quality. I predict hilariousness this summer.

I'm not used to hearing different voices in the building. I keep thinking that we're being overrun by strangers, but it's just different tenants.

There was a bizarre shoe sale on the sidewalk a little ways down my street, outside of the daycare that never has children. Dozens of pairs of new shoes for $2 each. What do you think, should I score myself some stolen sneaks?

I still have a job, I'm back on Sunday.

I miss Brian already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home