Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Drunk Before 4? Oh Yes I Am!

I am bored. To pass the time I cook massive amounts of food, with just me to eat it. Today: Caramelized onion and tomato tart, red leaf salad with cranberries, walnuts and gorganzola, and some lovely grapes. And of course, when I cook, I drink. And when cooking takes a long time, I drink extra. For something to do. I listen to WUWM, the local NPR affiliate.

"Withnail and I" has been the best movie I've seen in a while. I can see why it's got a cult following in England. Should be more popular in the states.

Lila wants me to go down to Racine today. Last time I went to Racine, I spent WAY too much money. And so, I am reluctant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home