Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

EC, yo

I guess I expected a little more out of college. Some freedom new expiriences....oy, I was wrong. I think I have less freedom here than I did at home. There is no art/culture scene here AT ALL, It's utterly stifling, and the Theatre program is kind of a joke. For the First week I was utterly miserable, I cried down the phone when I called Luc up at about 2:30 a.m. I Realized that this is not the place for me.
So...I'm Transfering.
I don't know where yet, Milwaukee in most likely, because they have the Peck school of arts and A burgeoning art scene. I need to go to a city, someplace that I can find some freedom. EC is ET all over again. It's a yuppie paradise.
But I just have to make it through three more months here, and then it's bye-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home