Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I need...

Someone to talk to. Those of you who know me, know how solitary I can be. I can't become close to someone easily, though I have no problem making/keeping friends. I really just need to talk to someone who knows me really well. It doesn't even matter if we talk, but as long as I know they're there.
Fuck...I miss Lila.
I really miss her. It was tough going through senior year without her around, but at least she was nearby. Now she's in Chicago and I'm in EC. That is 300+ miles. We can talk about anything, nothing and it's still a great conversation.
I hardly miss the fam, but I MISS MY FRIENDS!!
They were my family. If I needed anything, they were there. I would do the same for them. My friends are my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home