Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Sitting in P177

Sitting in P177 right now, we haven't left EC yet. Travis has decided to go donate plasma about a half-hour before we were supposed to leave, and that has delayed our progress slightly.

David has gone ADD right now, trying to stuff a twisty-tie into a socket. And now he's spinning his rings on the counter.

Good ol' Kulp has just left the room, he had to mapquest directions to someplace in EC that's basically a fifteen minute walk from here. Good luck finding it, Sir Kulp.

I'm having a slight problem typing on the keyboard in the lab, I'm usedd to a smaller one.

I'm looking forward to going home, the past three weeks have just wiped me out. I can't wait for real food, and to hangout w/ Mike, Caroline, Lila, and Adam. I'm planning on having alot of fun. Adam and I have many adventures to catch up on, and I have not seen Lila since August. Mike and I are going to play pool over break, and Caroline and I ALWAYS manage to have fun (nudge, nudge).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home