Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Back from Dave's

And I'm back in my room. Jessie cleaned everybody out by 10:30, so we just hung around for a while. Had another very interesting coversation with the guys (and J) about masturbation, kinky sex, Zero-Gravity magnetized ballbearings, etc. I love how I can talk with them about wierd shit and not be judged. Mac is pissing me off, however. It amazes me how long one can hold a grudge. I can't seem to stay mad at someone for more than a day. I think one should at least try to look at things from another's perspective.

On another subject: Poetry orgasms do exist, despite what Dave and Mac say.

Freethought Society meeting tomorrow. And auditions for the Vagina Monologues.

Depressed. Very much so.

I should get some sleep, I'm having coffee with Victoria in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home