Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I heart colds

It is 4 a.m. and I'm still up. I guess when cold medicine advertises "non-drowsy," they mean "don't sleep, ever!" Just watched a few too many Episodes of 'Sex and the City' and I now feel a compulsion to narrate my own life.

I swear there is a floating demonic Barbie doll lurking in this room. No joke.

I had this cold on New Years' and I still went out. Caroline, Shanda, Anne, and I went to the Rave. Only had a shot or two in the parking lot, and was unsuccessful in convincing people to buy us drinks. I was hit on by two cute guys, and two not so cute guys. Well, they were cute, just short. It's very awkward for me to talk with short guys, I feel like Gulliver in Lilliput. Anyhow, just after Midnight, we left. Caroline had been dealing with a cold as well, so by 1:30 a.m. I was home, completely sober and bored. The cold has been getting worse and worse since then and it sucks. I think maybe I got it from Lila, but there is a good chance that it came from my brother.

I have a free sample of a lecture series on Shakespeare that I want to listen to. Shakespeare is my hobby, so I hope this lecture guy isn't full of shit, because I'll be able to tell.

1 Comments:

  • At January 03, 2007 2:39 PM , Blogger Jess said...

    "I swear there is a floating demonic Barbie doll lurking in this room. No joke," and sex and the city ? are you sure you're just on cough medicine? sounds a bit more serious than that...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home