Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Presenting:

My new acoustic amant: Gogol Bordello, and their awesome "gypsy punk" sonic assualt. Favorite Tracks: 60 revolutions, Start Wearing Purple, Immigrant Punk.
Like Flogging Molly? This is a thousand times better. I got this CD from my dad via my Uncle Casey. Uncle Casey is a pretentious bastard, but when he finds good music, he likes to share it and so provided my dad with a burned copy of it.
Ok here's the plan (Jessie, Lucy, and you other EC folk who have happened across this): Get some vodka and rock out to Russian immigrant punk rock once we're back in EC. Come on now, Lucy, when was the last time we had a dance party? The bathroom party? Let's get wasted and get moving.

3 Comments:

  • At December 27, 2006 6:52 PM , Blogger Cephalus said...

    Vodka and russian immigrant rock? That sounds almost as much fun as rolling down the hill in a human-sized hamster ball.

    I did some looking and found 3 of their cd's online, but due to techinical issues I cannot obtain them until my return to EC.

     
  • At December 27, 2006 9:43 PM , Blogger Jess said...

    lol, you know i dont need convincing to party with you guys...

     
  • At December 29, 2006 10:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lol sounds awesome. I might tear myself away from Chris long enough for a VODKA DANCE PARTY - the best combination of 3 words I've ever heard.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home