Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

There a few things I have learned while working at the Pub:
1. There should be an IQ test for busboys.
2. Never hire anyone named Kristil, EVER.
3. Even with only one arm, Corey can still make a sandwich faster than anyone.

Clearing a table only takes two brain cells, yet our bussers have only been blessed with one...and they have to share it. The waitresses didn't even want to tip the guy tonight, so I ended up with all the tips. Not that I'm complaining about that. I had to stay and close because of this guy, and I'm covering for him later in the week. Asshole didn't even say thank you.

Now on the subject of Kristil. I can't believe that my taxes are paying that crackwhore's rent and medical bills. CrackBaby is 'disabled' and so the state is supporting Kristil. It doesn't matter that Kristil was the one who made CrackBaby disabled in the first place. I don't even think she likes kids, she just likes the attention she gets talking about them. And does she talk. We pretend that we hear the phone ringing just for an excuse to walk away from her. The guys in the kitchen hide when she comes near them. I don't know why she hasn't been fired yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home