Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Monday, August 04, 2008

The Meaning of Life...Is Clyde

Yes, the meaning of life is a dude from Yellowknife named Clyde. I was informed of this last Saturday night at a CS party. I also learned pronounce Australia correctly, the proper way to prepare Vegemite, and the glories of cherries and capuccino foam.

I spent four of the most amazing, exciting, relaxing days in Chicago and am quite heartbroken to be back home, though I do appreciate breathing clean air out here. It has only made me more anxious to travel and see the world. I met so many cool people, Americans, Canadians, Italians, Germans, Frenchies, and Australians.


I'll write a full review soon, but after a smidge of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home