Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

about me

I can say I don't hate anyone, well, perhaps just myself. Everything that happens and everyone I meet make up a part of me, and that's something I must embrace. Yes, I'm neurotic and volatile, I'm ok with that. I'm perhaps too loving, but I'm ok with that as well. I truly care for my friends, even those with whom I've lost touch. I'm obscenely lazy, but I'm ok with that. I'm a bitch, and I'm ok with that. I try to speak as frankly as possible because I don't like mind games, though I have engaged in a few. I find it odd that I'm only 18 and I'm bitter. I'm certainly sick of worrying, so I've decided to not worry anymore and just take things as they come. It's all a PART OF ME and I'M OK WITH THAT.

1 Comments:

  • At November 12, 2006 1:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    With the *possible* exception of not liking mind-games, and *possibly* being too nice for my own good at times VS 'being ze bitch', this entire post is like a freaking mirror of things I've thought myself.

    Amazing, yet, not surprising somehow.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home