Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The perils of... Insomnia!

I tried to sleep, but thanks to my roommate's loud music that plan's shot to hell.I know I bitch about her a lot, but she's actually a pretty cool roommate.

So I've been recapping my weekend in my head, and I've decided it's been a good one: Dying my hair, getting Chai, playing
Poker, Drunken Bowling, "Clone HIgh" marathon, mishaps, 2 bedmates, having breakfast made for me and L., Hanging out w/ Lucy, Anne, Amber, and Beth, eating out, chilling at Acoustic, Playing pool, Winning at poker, getting breakfast at Perkins @ 5 am, realizing just how cool my friends really are, and playing more pool and actually winning two games.

I don't want to leave my friends when I move to Milwaukee! Fuck Eau Claire, but I really want to take them with me. I'm determined to spend as much time with them as I can before the semester ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home