Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

No classes, boredom ensues

1. Have you ever fallen down stairs sober?
Yes, damn those stairs in Hibbard.

2. Have you ever fallen down stairs drunk?
no, surprisingly

3. Do you own pants with pleats?
no

4. Do you collect anything?
I suppose you could say that I collect books. I have a compulsion to buy more and more.

5. Have you ever been robbed?
My sister is a Kleptomaniac.

6. What is your favorite kind of pizza?
Tomato and Spinach, or Pineapple.

7. Ever swung from a rope?
yes (Robin Hood anyone?)

9. Ever smoked anything?
yes

10. Do you wash your dishes?
when I feel ambitious

11. Do you wear contact or glasses?
I have worn glasses since third grade.

12. What color are your mom's eyes?
green, like mine.

13. Ever swam in a lake?
yes, good ol' Booth Lake in ET.

14. Do you like cheese?
yes, I have this horrible thing called expensive taste. I love gruyere, jarlsberg, boursin, brie, camembert, etc.

15. Have you ever touched a snake?
Yes, My babysitter's kids had a pet snake for about a week. I was terrified.

16. Ever taken pictures of a naked person?
no

17. Root Beer: Birchwood, A&W, or IBC?
Bergoff

18. What town do you wish you lived in?
I would like to live in either Milwaukee, Chicago, or St. Paul if this question is limited to the US. I woulld LOVE to live in London, Paris or Amsterdam.

19. Would you ever run for President of the US?
Um no

20. What's your dream car?
one that runs?

21. Ever shot anything?
no

22. Ever burned anything to get rid of it?
I used to think if I wrote down my memories and burned them they would go away. It never worked.

23. Ever written a check?
Yes, I had to pay my semester bill.

24. Do you know anyone in jail?
Yes

25. Have you ever been in jail?
Erm, no

26. How many hours of TV do you watch a day?
Unless it's a thursday, none.

27. If you had to choose the sex of your unborn child, would you choose male or female?
female. I don't know how o deal with little boys.

28. Do you think you could fight in a war?
I would be in Canada in a blink of an eye.

29. What's your favorite kind of cake?
cheesecake

30. Do you pump your gas?
yeah.... unless I make Adam pump it for me.

31. Do you take vitamins?
no

32. What did you do yesterday?
went to class. that's it.

33. Have you ever flown on a plane?
no

34. Ever been to Mexico?
no

35. Ever yelled at your boss?
no

36. Would you ever hit on a cop?
no, I hate authority figures.

37. Have you ever said the F word in front of your parents?
Yes

38. Do you wear pink?
I have two pink shirts

39. Do you rent movies from Blockbuster stores?
no, I let others rent them for me.

40. Ever been to Trader Joe's?
no

41. Ever eaten more than 2 foot long subs?
Not at the same time..

42. Have you ever seen Casablanca?
the movie: yes

43. Do you have a college degree?
Not yet

44. How long have you been working?
Since I was 16

45. Have you ever changed a tire on a bike?
no

46. Would you rather have straight or curly hair?
straight.

47. Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?
no, its a pointless holiday.

48. Do you celebrate any weird holidays?
Define weird...

49. What's your dad's first name?
Cameron

50. Do you think you'll make it to 50 years old?
I know I won't. I think very few of my friends will live to see fifty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home