Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Friday, August 10, 2007

12 confessions at 3:35 a.m.

1. I am a closet 'Sex and the City' viewer. Don't judge me.

2. I am incapable of driving in reverse. Same goes for parking in a straight line.

3. I hate pickles. Yet if there is one on my plate, I take as small bite of it-- just in case it magically changes taste.

4. I love when things are punctuated correctly, but often make mistakes myself.

5. I hate it when people see me eat.

6. I don't enjoy wearing sneakers.

7. I change my mind constantly.

8. I'm having coffee with my old AP Lit teacher in the morning, but I'm worried I won't have anything to say.

9. I love to cook, but as a job, I despise it.

10. Ortho Evra turns me into an emotional lunatic.

11. I can't stand it when people say to me, "You've never heard of it? I thought everyone's seen it."

12. I love my skin because it is soft, but I hate it because of my horrible acne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home