Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm feeling lazy

1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
No.

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
I am very attached to my Pilot EasyGlide pen. I can't take an exam using any old pen. No, it must be this one. I've dug around in my bag for ten minutes while a test was going on, looking for this pen. The only place I have found it i in the DePaul bookstore. OfficeMax doesn't carry them, nor any other office supply store.

3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
Heading to San Fran, baby!

4. What color are your toenails usually?
Usually, they are toe-coloured.


5. What color are the seats in your car?
Oh, Dolores Del Rio... my gorgeous rusted Camry with blue interior... I miss you.

6. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
For the most nescessary of college supplies: booze.

7. Whose is the last baby that you held?
I don't recall ever holding a baby, no one trusted me with them.

8. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
The maroon Plymouth Sundance

9. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
No.

10. Last person to give you a business card?
The creepy mattress guy.

11. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
Lee the landlord.

12. Closest framed picture to you?
There is a framed picture of the Eiffel Tower and a beach in Mexico.

13. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Amber will cook tonight, I hope.

14. Have you ever applied for welfare?
no, but I have a feeling I'll be on unemployment for the majority of my life.

15. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
Duh. No.

16. Do you play air guitar?
And I'm damn good at it, thank you.

17. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
Caroline once propsed to me, I told her I was scared of commitment.

18. Do you take anything in your coffee?
NO SISSY SHIT FOR ME.

19. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
I don't know what a Willow Tree figurine is and I don't WANT to know.

20. Last person you spoke to from high school?
I spoke to Lila on the phone a few days ago, though I'm not sure if she counts because she only attended 2 years of high school.


21. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
An art review.

22. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
Never have I had a Krispy Kreme doughnut. Doughnuts make me want to puke. Someone explain the appeal to me.

23. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned it?
Jessie.

24. Are you an aunt or uncle?
No, and I hope never to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home