Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Distraught

I am distraught. What to know why?

THE WHITES STRIPES CANCELLED THEIR TOUR.

Apparently, Meg is suffering from an anxiety disorder. I say: so what? Jeff Tweedy performs with an anxiety disorder. Sure, he's slobbering drunk(pre-rehab, that is), but he does it. Suck it up, Meg.


In other news:
I have found that I am unusually good at reading things written in the phonetic alphabet.

Jessie, If you don't come and collect your Malibu soon, only an empty bottle shall be returned to you. It is excellent in hot cocoa.

Having a mug clipped to my bag is one of the best ideas I've had in a long time. You never know when free coffee will turn up. And everyone knows you as "The-girl-who-carries-around-a-stolen-caf-mug."

Bob Muhlnickel is a terrible teacher.

No one really knows what Modernism is, no one really knows what Post-modernism is, and no one knows what Post-post-modernism is. At all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home