Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tune In Tomorrow!

I will be co-hosting the SRI Morning show with A.J. Moen Wednesday morning from 9 to 11.

Yes, it means I have to be up early, but I will be armed and ready with my coffee! We will be playing some of our favorite stuff, counting down for you the "College Radio Top Ten" with the requisite amount of scorn, and having a good time in general.

If you live in the UWEC Dorms, tune in to Channel 75, and if not, go to http://sri.uwec.edu/ to listen in. This is internet radio, which means the FCC has no control over us, and we can play whatever we want! I will also be hosting a show solo later in the month, so I will try to keep you posted about my time slot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home