Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'm obsessed

...with finding the perfect sandwich. no joke. The best sandwich in the world so far is the Eggplant Sandwich from Kona Cafe. It has fried eggplant, fresh mozzerella, basil, tomato, red onion, roasted red pepper, and garlic mayo. It is amazing, a party in your mouth and totally worth driving four hours from Eau Claire to get. And now I'm going to blog about the sandwich I had today. It was swiss on sourdough with olive oil and green olives. I'm a big fan of swiss cheese, but green olives make me run away screaming. But this was a fairly decent sandwich. A little salty but good. Lucy told me about a sandwich she had in Stillwater. It was chicken salad on wheat toast with a slice of pinapple on top. bizarre, no? but it could be one of those things like Hawaiian pizza, that sound gross in theory, but taste amazing. yeah, I've got food on the brain. My birth control makes me insanely hungry all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home