Perils of assimilation

If only life came with subtitles.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Kicked Out of Math

I'm pretty sure I was just kicked out of my math class. I was reading the Marie De France text during the fist 25 minutes, which he always wastes, and then he told us to go do group work. I hate group work. I find it ineffective and slow, even when applied to an English class. I said so in class and so he looked at me and said "you know, attendance doesn't count for you, you can leave if you want." So I did. I only showed up today to collect my quiz.

Listening to Flaming Lips' Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots. Good stuff. At War with the Mystics is still my favorite. Now I've got to get ready for VM rehearsal tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home